Sunday 19 May 2013

#MIKAJKT 1 - The Announcement

*Sighs* It's been more than a week and I haven't posted about Mika concert in Jakarta. I'm such a bad fan. :P

First of all, let me do a flashback...


February 25, 2013
It was really a hot day in Yogyakarta, I just finished with my second Try Out. Such a tired and stressful day. Then, I went out from my classroom and checked out my phone. Scrolling, scrolling my twitter and suddenly I saw @MikaFanClub tweeted that Mika will perform in Jakarta this may.

I couldn't describe my feeling at that time...
just running and yelling in my school corridor. :D

Then I checked Mika fanpage on facebook and it was TRUE!

Then I yelled again.

"MIKA IS GOING TO INDONESIA FOR THE FIRST TIME!
IT'S GONNA BE MY FIRST TIME TO SEE HIM LIVE!
MY VERY FIRST TIME!!"

ahhh... then I went back to my dorm quickly and logged in to my twitter and @MikaIndonesia. Couldn't wait to share this massive news to everyone. 
All Mika fan in Indonesia was in the same shock like me.

such a happy happy very HAPPY DAY! :D
and I couldn't stop spamming Mika (@mikasounds) on twitter to show much grateful I was! 

The following day:
The whole Try Out was completely messed up.
I couldn't sleep well
The only thing in my mind was mika, mika, mika, and mika.
and This situation continued for about more than 1 week.
I was such a dying fangirl. Hahahahaha

(To be Continued to #MIKAJKT 2)









No comments:

Post a Comment