Friday 22 March 2013

The Times


It’s really in the middle of night, and I suddenly want to write something here. I’m back for writing after many weeks had been stolen for all the try outs and stuffs. I’ve been realllyyyy… hmm, I don’t know. Closer to God? Yesss, deeply. Closer to all my dormitory friends, even closer more than you can know. I’ve been experiencing many things. I’m enjoying every single day in here. It’s like the blessed time I ever had.


About try outs, exams, and stuffs? They are doing well. God, National Exam is getting closer and closer and it’s less than a month. To be honest, I’m pretty excited and enjoying them. LOL. But it really doesn’t make my score gets higher. Hahahaha. Of course there are some times to cry and despair, and if it happened, all that I could do is sleeping.

I feel so blessed and much happier these times. Feels easy to relax and calm in every exam, but I never take it easy on them. I am just not afraid of failure. In fact, few of my scores are dying! Hahaha. I’m not satisfied yet with the result and I’ll always try harder and harder. To be honest, my face doesn't express that I’m in stress, well sometimes yes and very much. :P But it turns to be different every time I close my eyes and pray. There are drums in my heart, beating and rumbling like a sign of war. That is the time when I can feel my dream looks so real and it makes me stronger and stronger more than you can ever know. I always let God to decide and I do trust in Him 100% to get me closer to my desire. And yes, I can feel like my time has come. It’s a feeling that is indescribable. A feeling that makes me confident, because I know that I won’t fail this time.

I’m loving my dorm friends right now. Very very much. I always feel so lucky that I can be one of them. There will always be a madness every day, everywhere, and every time. There is always some time to share and care. I can’t really write all my feelings to them. They are like my precious and I’m not ready enough to be separated with them :’( Although time flies.

Oh yes, anyway, I already have done my DELF A2 test! WOOHOO! It’s really incredible.

You will never know what will happen to you. And so my dreams are always echoing in my heart. Thank God, I am full of positive thoughts. I never forget what my parents ever said to me. I never forget all the failure that I ever experienced, over and over again.  Also the dreams those I ever dreamt. This time is the time.
Yogyakarta, 23th march 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment