Friday 22 March 2013

A confession


And finally I’ve found my way. It’s not 100 % yet but I’m pretty sure that it’s gonna be the best way that God has showed me. I’ve never been so confident like this but I’m just happy with it. If I tell you guys what my way is, maybe some of you will say that I’m already late to start, even maybe my parents. But I never think that I’m late. So what? God always showed his way on the right time.

You remember when I was being so damn puzzled with all the future and university thing? Remember when I was dying to go to Germany? Remember when I fell in love with French, something that was actually left behind? When I was excited about film school in Europe? When my father didn’t let me to study in Europe, and then when he suddenly opened all the way to Germany, but in the same time I really want to go to France? When It was dark and I couldn't decide anything? It HAS ended already! And my choice is directly to go to...

University of Indonesia, French Literature.

I know I was travelling away to find my destiny. I’ve tried everything just to make sure where I want to go. It is not Germany, it is not France, it is Indonesia! :D and I don’t regret all the dreams that I ever dreamed of. By the time, I’m gonna reach all my dreams and they can wait for me. It is time to go back to reality. A reality where you have to find your step 1 to start all your dreams. I’m 90% sure that my journey starts here, in my own country. I’m not going anywhere because I need to make myself mature about everything, behavior, skills, experiences, etc. I want to explore everything what I have and what my country has. Just own my words that someday, I’ll bring Indonesia to the world!
It’s kinda funny because I found my decision in the time I was dying to do my English paper in the middle of night. I was alone with verren, doing our own stuff then something pooped out in my mind that made me to googled French literature in UI. I was shock that they got French cinematographic. YAY!

Right now, I’m wondering how to get accepted in UI, remembering thousands of people are dying to get into UI too. About all SNMPTN, SBMPTN, SIMAK, and stuffs, I know it’s not fucking easy, moreover I am in Language Class which is DOUBLE not easy, but I’m not afraid because God showed me this way and I’m pretty sure that there is something behind all his way. Then I’m gonna do what most people do to get accepted in UI, except BIMBEL! Well, I’ll get myself dying for this but I know I can. ;)  

(Originally written around the beginning of February)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! So that's where you're going^^ I wish you sooooo much luck, and if you feel like you've chosen the right thing, then it must be like that :D You'll surely pass your exams well :) And Europe doesn't run away! xD
    Love, Clara

    ReplyDelete