Thursday 13 June 2013

#MIKAJKT 2 - Chasing MIKA

First of all, let me say sorry for being such a bad fans....
!@#$%^% I'm feeling so bad for postponing all my Mika stories. Lots of things need to be taken care, school, university, graduation, vacation, and blah blah blah.. (common reasons for a lazyass writer like meh...)

Awkay! better be (very) late than not at all.

May 8, 2013
Mika concert was getting closer and of course I was so excited and hyper. Yeahaha. From last night, Mika announced that he will fly to Jakarta right after the JBC fashion show for his new clothing design in Belgium. I woke that day and wondered if I could pick him up at the airport. Unfortunately, there was no information at all about his arrival! I already asked the promotor, even Close Up, yeahh some kind a product who contributed a lot in his concert andddd no reply, at all.

So, I started thinking that it's okay not to see him first at the airport. He must be really tired and had jet lag. Cool Idea.
But bunch of mika fans in @MikaIndonesia kept asking me if I know anything about his flight. Ah, so sad! Blame it on the promotor.



around 01.30 PM
I just came back from toilet and kept scrolling down my twitter to see if there was any update about mika and stuffs. and TAH DAH! The promotor announced his arrival! in Terminal 2D at 4 PM! @#$%^&^%$
AAH SO HAPPY! after having a little shock moment, I decided to go to airport WITHOUT telling anybody in my home even my parents. oh my...

My friend, Kak Sherly was already on her way to airport and we were gonna meet in there.I told my parents that I went out with my friend, wina. *sighs* I'm such a bad bad girl. Then, with all my courage that I got, I took a bus  30 minutes later and hoping I could make it happen! ahh I couldn't wait to see my man.

2.30 PM
I got stuck in a very very horrible traffic! @#$%^ The bus only moved a bit every 5 minutes. SUCKS!

30 mins later
still same... but I got so many positive hopes and tweets from many mika fans. whoop whoop

30 mins later
The bus was getting faster. THANK GOD!

3.45 PM
It was still far from the airport and another traffic attacked me. I was so pessimist that time, seriously. My hands were so cold and I was desperate like hell while everybody was sleeping peacefully in the bus.

4.00 PM
Mika tweeted "Hello Jakarta :)" and fuck, I was dead! Mika already arrived and I was still so faaaarrrr from Terminal 2D. Blame the F****** TRAFFIC! While Kak Sherly already arrived at the airport. She texted me to be calm because mika and the gang haven't showed up *pheww*
but still, I was dying in the bus. If I could just get off from the bus and ran as fast as I could.

4.15 PM
Ka Sherly said that she hasn't seen Mika and his gang. Okay, I started to doubt it.

4.30 PM
I arrived at Terminal 2D and running like a mad with my Mika t-shirt, and kept my eyes open widely to spot a curly british male with 190cm tall. and I got nothing... So, I phoned Kak Sherly but she already showed up behind me.
annndddd, she said that Mika already came out right at 4 pm BUT unfortunately she was in the wrong terminal! Dayummm

Then, our gloomy evening began... Thank God, I got Kak Sherly with me. and it seemed like it was just me and her. -____-
It was really sad.. sad... sad... and suddenly we realized how stupid we were.
ah.......
me and her are just some die hard fans who will try everything to meet our star, to be closer, to get his autograph, photos, or even just to see him walking live in front of us.
but we couldn't make it.

while we were waiting for our bus, we really had a great conversation. I told her that I lied to my parents. She said that it's okay to be foolish while we were still young. This is such an experience that I will always remember forever. Hahaha.
well, after waiting for quite long, my bus came and the traffic was even worse!! My phone was out of battery and I started to worry that my parents will find out about this because I could be forever dead. Then, I said to myself 'It's okay if I can't make it that day but please don't let my parents know about this.'
after 3 hours long, I finally arrived home safely and feeling so relieved........
This made me happy but also guilty. *pheww*

It's okay. and big thanks to Wina, my friend, for covering me.
Well, Let's continue to another chapter! :D (#MIKAJKT 3) (which will be posted about few days later) :P







1 comment: