Thursday 18 July 2013

One Day More

I've been wondering what will I be since I was a kid. I had a lot of dreams and goals that time and it changed every time I got interested by something, but I never said or even was interested to be a doctor. Hahaha, I don't mean to offend everyone who wants to be a doctor or gonna be a doctor soon, but I always wonder why most of kids always want to be a doctor? A fact that happened in my school is that goal just disappeared after they met science and stuffs. Only a few of them who really survived. Proud.
 
Anyway, What I really want to talk is about a BIG DAY that will decide my future for the next 4 years.
A day that will determine my dream and hope.
A day that will determine what I am going to do for the next 4 years.
A day that will determine where I am going to live. Well, not in Jakarta.
A day that will determine what my future really is.
Yes, Friday, 19th of July, tomorrow morning is the announcement day for Universitas Indonesia

Am I excited? Yes. Am I afraid? Yes. Am I nervous? Well, kinda.
I just can't wait anymore. I need answer for my life.
Then, what if I am not accepted in UI? I know that it's not something super easy, but it really doesn't matter, I already got a back up. My back up is Universitas Multimedia Nusantara (UMN), a university that is located in Tangerang and owned by Kompas Gramedia.

To be honest, it's quite complicated to be explained...
I take french literature in UI and visual communication design in UMN. Both departments are really different each other. Well, it's all because I love both of them.
But these days after I had UI entrance test few weeks ago, I started to think what my passion really is and also my goal. Passion is something that more than you love. Passion is something that leads to your goal. Passion represents who you are and your life.

I've been really confused and worried about the result, but not because the test was so damn hard. If tomorrow I end up in UMN, I am completely ready :)
I do hope I can be in university that represents my passion and leads me to my goal.
I've done my best, and now it's time for God to do the rest. I trust Him for everything.
and one day more, I will know the answer of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment