Friday 25 May 2012

The Next Challenging Step

Damn, I don't know why it has to be tittled like that, it seems like a huge thing but actually don't hahaha. Well, again and again i must say that it's been a long time since my second post. Hahaha the awkward moment when you actually promise to keep writing a blog but actually don't.


Anyway, it's a great day. I had a swimming practice every friday with a friend, that's good, then visited a watercolor painting exhibition for a while. (It was aweeeesome!) and the rest night i spent with my music, laptop and internet. Here's the next step that i want to tell you, I will try and try and tryyy so hard to be able to
play a VIOLIN!! xD


Yeah, I will go deep into violin world. It was all started from this year when my music teacher told everyone in my class to arrange 2 songs with instruments. They were The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars and I forgot the second title but it's from Indonesia from Sheila On 7. It was pretty much confusing to decide what instrument that I'd play. Piano? well, Piano and I are like a couple who are having a break because of yeahh problems, of course. So, the answer I didn't want beside my friend can play it better than me. The next was "Pianika" (I don't really know what is the english name for that.). Pianika is like a portable mini piano that I hate very much because the sound sucks! You know why. So, the last option was a Violin! Great, and it's still going on until now. 


I have no basic at all, I never had any violin lesson, and I never played violin before. LOL kidding, of course I did. it was a year ago when I asked my friend to teach me a little about violin and I did it. At least, I can play the intonation a BIT well, I know the all the G-D-A-E string, I know how to hold a violin very well and play the bow and I can fit with the 5 other friends who play the violin with me. Pretty great basics for beginner who is so   damn fool. Hahaha, and so far so good with still many mistakes on me. LOL xD.


Actually, I don't have a violin so I decided to borrow my room mate's violin every wednesday and she was alright. Nicee sister :) (Thanks to Irene). To be honest, I don't practice very much because WHY? I live in this goddamn dormitory who contains lots of people so I must think about their comfort. I can't just play violin every night, it's really annoying of course with its shrilly sound. And one more, I am not a pro so I will just disturb them with my false annoying sound. Pheww. But I still can practice in afternoon. But, I don't think I can. There is a lot of people everywhere and it doesn't set me free. Doh!


Seriously, I will be serious this time and think I can handle this. I won't miss my own chance. and it's not really late. But, one more think that you should know, I will NEVER attend in any formal class or any institution because why? it sucks. I hate their methods. I started to learn Electone since I was 7 until the first year of my high school in Yamaha and I got nothing with it. It was the most torturing 8 years in my life! I just came to the retarded class, the teacher told me to open my book and play the song, and if I had mistake, I should replay over and over and over again. Of course I know that learning music needs a lot of patience. But this, just created me to be a sucking player who couldn't feel the emotion.The second year in high school, I decided to learn Piano in Yamaha (again) (well, I got no option). Firstly, it was all perfect but the teacher turned into shit and I successfully quit on the day when actually I had a Piano test for the first time. Since that, I won't touch Piano nor Keyboard nor Electone. Screw you guys.

Well, quitting Piano doesn't mean it will be forever. I want and I love Piano very much but I will just have a break for little bit long time (told ya). I promise to restart all over again by myself one day. So, it means that I'll learn violin by myself with some help from my friends and youtube. That will be just great. Maybe, it will be getting serious when I am home. Now, I think of a new violin for myself, it can be this year or next year. That's okay, as long as I have a violin and a book to be borrowed. Haha

Wish me a big luck!! xD
(P.S: If you guys have some links how to play violin for a beginner like me just comment here. Thanks! :)
Au Revoir




No comments:

Post a Comment